Florida’s most wanted jug heads
By Dana Catalano, email@example.com
January 24, 2014
Filed under Lifestyle
The Bloody Jug Band gives eight reasons to hoot and holler
The Bloody Jug Band will be playing at Firestone Live, Friday, Jan. 24 at 8 p.m in part of the Firestone Live Concert Series. This eight member band is anything but ordinary and is guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
“Our music is an extension of who we are,” said Cragmire Peace, lead vocalist and washboard player for the group.
Each member is unique and brings something special to their performances. “We wanted something different, that wasn’t just another punk or rock band,” said Peace. “People are intrigued by our performances and we like to create experiences they won’t forget.”
The band has been together for five years and plays throughout southern Florida with hopes of expanding the “jamboree” mentality. This includes clever story-telling lyrics, homemade instruments, the thematic personality of each member, and crowd interaction.
“We pride ourselves in our diversity” said Cragmire. “People label things so quickly and expect us to be spooky. We are just having fun being who we are and trying to share our story”.
Come out and get to hootin’ and holleran’ for an unforgettable experience!
Tickets for all Bloody Jug Band shows can be purchased at http://www.bloodyjugband.com/index.html.
Last 5 stories in Lifestyle
- Finnish band HIM brings heartagram to Orlando in part of US tour - March 11, 2014
- Schoolboy Q is bringing 'Oxymoron World Tour' to Firestone Live - March 11, 2014
- ZZ Ward exhibits range of genres at 'Last Love Tour' at The Social - March 10, 2014
- Photos: ZZ Ward "Last Love Tour" at The Social - March 10, 2014
- Iron Chic joins Orlando-based bands at Wills Pub - February 27, 2014